Marketplace Catalog Documents
ORNL's Marketplace Catalog is an electronic punch-out catalog program where staff can purchase commodities such as janitorial, IT, chemical and industrial supplies, etc. Marketplace Catalog agreements are awarded by competition or DOE-wide strategic sourcing initiatives. Please refer to the Business Opportunities page for upcoming opportunities (if any), or contact the Marketplace team at email@example.com.
The following list contains attachments referred to in the Marketplace RFP.
- Attachment B - Sample Marketplace MR (BSD-CS-2160) 07/2014
- Attachment C - Discount/Multiplier Schedule (Excel)
- Procedures for Preparing the Electronic Catalog 03/2014 (Word)
- Commodity Classification Structure (Word)
- Mandatory Fields Spreadsheet (Excel)
- Attachment E - OCI Integration Fact Sheet 04/2013
- Marketplace Catalog Prohibited Items - Attachment F (BSD-CS-2166) 12/2015
- Attachment G - Specific Website Characteristics 09/2009 (Word)
- Marketplace Catalog Guideline for Preparing EPP Submission - Attachment H (BSD-CS-2168) 12/2015
- Attachment I - Assessment Report03/2013
Marketplace Sample Documents