Bridging the Gap 2012
Oak Ridge National Laboratory's Science and Technology Partnerships Directorate hosted the second annual Bridging the Gap, a unique technology commercialization event on March 7-8 at ORNL.
Each session included a portfolio overview and presentation of three specific technologies in the field. Detailed Printable Agenda
Wednesday, March 7, 1:00 p.m.
- Opening Remarks: Creating an Entrepreneurial Culture at ORNL
- Session One: Innovations in Data Analytics
- Session Two: Innovations In Advanced Materials
- Reception and Networking
- Dinner, Keynote Speaker TBA
- Panel Discussion of Entrepreneurial Collaborations with ORNL
Session Three: Innovations in Clean Tech
- One-on-one technology discussion with researchers and commercialization managers
- Optional Tours