MHonArc archive

Performance Data On Compaq AlphaServer GS (Marvel) now available

From: "Patrick H. Worley" <worleyph@ornl.gov>
Subject: Performance Data On Compaq AlphaServer GS (Marvel) now available
To: perfdata@mailhub.ornl.gov

We received clearance from Compaq, and can now share
the performance data we collected on a technology
demonstration machine that was sited at
Pittsurgh Supercomputer Center during the last
week of January, 2002. The system was available to
users only a week, but we managed to collect some data.
The link to the data is off the ORNL evaluation web
page:

http://www.csm.ornl.gov/evaluation

Thanks.

Pat Worley

Perfdata Home | Main Index | Thread Index