Consortium for Advanced Simulation of Light Water Reactors (CASL) Resources
- B-roll (428MB, .mov)
Photos and graphics
- Denovo.jpg - Image of a supercomputer simulation of a reactor core. Suggested cutline: CASL will support supercomputer research such as this simulation of a Westinghouse PWR900 pressurized water reactor core. Visualization by Tom Evans, ORNL
- TVA Watts Bar.jpg - Image of a nuclear power plant. Suggested cutline: CASL-sponsored research will help extend the useful lifetimes of existing nuclear power plants.
- Jaguar.jpg - Image of the Jaguar supercomputer. Suggested cutline: CASL researchers will have access to supercomputers such as Oak Ridge National Laboratory’s Cray XT Jaguar system, currently the most powerful supercomputer in the world.
- Partner Fac_photos.png - Graphic incorporating logos and images of partners
- Partner Facilities.png - Oval graphic showing partners' logo
- CASL_logo.png - Rectangular CASL logo
- CASL_logo.jpg - Rectangular CASL logo