Printers Available on the ORNL Visitor Wireless Network
The printers available on the ORNL Visitor Wireless Network are listed below.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Configuring Your PC to Print via the ORNL Visitor Wireless Network
Windows - you can quickly connect to and install an ORNL printer by clicking Start and typing the printer server address followed by the printer. Press enter to begin the installation:
\\visitorprint\Printer (where Printer is from the Printer column above)
Configuring Your Mac to Print via the ORNL Visitor Wireless Network
Follow the steps below to add a printer from the above list.
- Launch System Preferences
- Launch Print & Scan
- Click the plus (+) sign to add a printer
- Click the IP icon at the top.
- Change Protocol to Line Printer Daemon - LPD
- Change Address to visitorprint.ornl.gov
- In the Queue field, enter a name from the 'Printer' column above.
- Example: R1055COMW18
- Print Using 'Generic PCL Printer' driver. If the specific driver is listed, you can use that as well.
- Click Add