Oak Ridge National Laboratory provides a multi-disciplinary approach to country needs and U.S. priorities. ORNL expertise includes:
- capacity building
- data systems
- emergency response
- technology exports, and
- international cooperation in science and technology
- Bilateral technical assistance on energy efficiency and clean, renewable energy initiatives.
- Geographical Information System (GIS) Decision Support System for environmental, clean and renewable energy, and energy efficiency technology implementation in key markets.
For more information, please contact Melissa Lapsa, (865) 576-8620.
- Greening Beijing for the 2008 Olympics
- International Partnership for the Hydrogen Economy
- International Energy Agency (IEA) Heat Pump Program
- Black Sea and Caspian Sea Environmental Information Center
- GIS/DSS for RE & EE Assessment and Implementation
- Clean Energy Technology Exports (CETE)
- New Energy Algeria (NEAL)
- Russian Hospital
- U.S. Technology Products