Fundamental capabilities of RF, Communications, and Intelligent Systems include:
- Custom RF and microwave electronics/systems.
- Software-defined and cognitive radio platforms.
- Model-based waveform development.
- System architecture design.
- Advanced coding techniques.
- Novel antenna design.
- Hardware-in-the-loop simulations.
- Radiolocation tracking and locating techniques.
- RF- and microwave-based diagnostics and measurements.
- RF- and microwave-based material processing and characterization.
- Electromagnetic characterization.