Energy and Environmental Sciences Directorate
Energy Efficiency Engineering
Increasing the efficiency of energy use has long been a focus of research and development in Energy and Environmental Sciences (EES). Increased energy efficiency creates a positive contribution to national security, environmental sustainability, and economic well-being.
Follow these links for more information about energy efficiency engineering in EES.
- Center for Transportation Analysis
- Energy Efficiency & Electricity Technologies Program
- Federal Energy Management Program
- Solar Energy Technologies
- Industrial Technologies
- Residential, Commercial & Industrial Buildings Energy Efficiency
- Transportation Program