- Members are expected to support the
primary goal of the Consortium - To Develop and
Promote Technology That Enhances Safety and Productivity
in Commercial Vehicle Operations
- Members must manufacture or provide a
service related to Commercial Vehicle Operations.
- Meetings are typically held in Oak
Ridge, Tennessee (every three to six months)
- Attendance is participant driven based
on the topic for the meeting.
- E-mail is the primary means of
- No dues are currently required (not
expected to change).
- Members are expected to protect
information gained from fellow members as a result of
- Members who have Intellectual
Property concerns or other Proprietary Information
concerns are expected to put protecting documentation
(with other members) in place as they see fit.
- Members are requested to aid the
Consortium in proposal preparation in their respective
area of expertise.
- Members who elect to participate in
government funded tests, must supply a Letter of Intent
and Capability to the NITC. These letters are required by
the government to support the NITC request for funding.
NITC Home Page
Last Updated July 09, 1999