Bugs uncovered in Revision 7 of the SAMMY manual
(corrected in the version on this web site)
- Corrections have been made to Equation (III D.8) on page 180.
- On page 184, the command "USE DOUBLE SCATTERINg" should be
replaced with "INCLUDE DOUBLE SCATTering"
- On page 4, item 10 should refer to Section III.D not Section III.B.
- FORTRAN files in which bugs have been repaired -
(Please contact the author at LarsonNM@ornl.gov
to obtain a tar file
with these updates for sammy-7.0.0)
- File mamr6.f - BROADening parameters in the INPut file, TZERO works too now
- File mmas1.f - single pass through SAMMY if pseudo cross section type
- File mdat2.f - initialization required for SAMMY.PLT file
- Files mxct21.f and mxct22.f - This bug affects multiple scattering
corrections with several nuclides, in situations where the nuclide definitions
are ordered differently from the spin group definitions.
- File mclq1.f -initializations needed
- Files mnew0.f and mnew5.f - modified to permit the use of "RETROACTIVE"
command simultaneously with "DROP SMALL VALUES OF correlation matrix"
- File mrpi2.f - eliminate attempts to take log of negative numbers
- File ref/mcon0.f - added dummy subroutine to avoid having program CONVRT crash
- File mndf2.f - significant digits for ENDF file 32 are more properly recorded
- Files mndf6.f,mndf7.f, mrml01.f, and mmas6a.f -
eliminated bugs related to the ENDF file 2 LRF=7 format
- File mmas2.f - read negative exponential on Emin and Emax