- Ph. D., Physics, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, 12/2003.
- M.S., Physics, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, 08/2002.
- B. S., Physics, Fudan University, Shanghai, China, 07/1998.
- UT-Battelle Scientific and Technology Team Award, 2009.
- Alan Berman Research Publication Award, Naval Research Laboratory, 2008.
- National Research Council Research Associateship Award, 2006~2007.
- Grinter Fellowship, University of Florida, 1999.
- Renmin Fellowship, Fudan University, 1994-1998.
- American Physical Society
- Materials Research Society
- Staff Scientist, Material Science and Technology Division, Oak Ridge National Laboratory (2007-present).
- National Research Council Research Associate, Center for Computational Materials Science, Naval Research Laboratory (2006-2007).
- Postdoctoral Researcher, National Renewable Energy Laboratory (2004-2006).