- Ph.D. Materials Science, Institut National Polytechnique de Toulouse (France)
- B.S., Materials Science and Engineering, Ecole Nationale Superieure de Mecanique et d Aerotechnique (France)
- Development and characterization of a new commercial oxide dispersion strengthened (ODS) alloy for high temperature applications: microstructure, oxidation resistance, mechanical properties, joining and lifetime modeling
- Determination of the interaction between high temperature corrosion in aggressive environments and mechanical deformation.
- Development of new coatings for fossil and automotive applications: improvement of the oxidation resistance and assessment of the coating impact on the substrate mechanical properties.
- Characterization of the oxidation behavior of advanced creep-resistant austenitic steels (CF8C+)
- Determination of the mechanical and oxidation behaviors of high temperature alloys and coatings for gas turbine applications.
- Characterization of the oxide scale formation on Fe(Al) and FeCrAl alloys and modelization of the impact of the alumina scale on the substrate mechanical properties.
- Development a 60 kW commercial (Capstone) microturbine used as a test facility for the next generation of heat exchanger materials and determination of the mechanical and chemical degradation mechanisms due to the exhaust gas exposure.
- Determination of in-service degradation mechanisms of coated and uncoated turbine blades for helicopter engines: design of a new mechanical testing apparatus, analysis of fracture modes, and integration of oxidation effect and coating application into lifetime models.