- Master of Business Administration (MBA Finance, 2016)
- Bachelor of Business Administration Degree (BBA), King University, Bristol, TN. GPA: 3.5
- Associate of Applied Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology. Pellissippi State Community College. Knoxville, TN.
2011- Present: UT Battelle, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge TN.
- Coordinate and conduct various experiments with research staff
- Procure hazardous and nonhazardous materials
- Collect pre and post-test raw data and process into meaningful information
- Maintain documentation and data files- keep information updated
- Set up, calibrate, monitor, and maintain technical systems including high pressure systems
- Schedule and manage experiments under budgetary constraints
- Identify problems and work with personnel to find solutions
- Communicate experimental information to participating research staff
- Computer Literacy: Microsoft Operating system. Excel Spreadsheets
- SharePoint 2010 ORNL
2010-2011: ORAU, Oak Ridge TN. Research Technician Internship
- Worked with researchers, technicians, and other research staff in completing experimental projects.
2006-2006: APAC, Maryville, TN. Maintenance Technician
- Followed safety guidelines to ensure that equipment is functioning properly
- Provided technical assistance
2004-2006 Small Business Owner/Operator/Contractor Involving Logistics & Transportation
- Managed various business expenses, operating costs, and revenue
- Worked with professional accountants regarding taxes, depreciation, and net income