- G. L. Edgemon, D. F. Wilson, and V. Anda, “Laboratory Investigations of Corrosion Phenomena in Simulated Defense Nuclear Waste Solutions,” Corrosion 2008, Paper 08375, NACE International, Houston, TX, April 2008.
- Y. Katoh, D. F. Wilson, and C. W. Forsberg, Assessment of Silicon Carbide Composites for Advanced Salt-Cooled Reactors, ORNL/TM-2007/168, UT-Battelle, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, December 2007.
- S. R. Sherman, D. F. Wilson, and S. J. Pawel, NHI Component Technical Readiness Evaluation System, Proceedings of Global 2007, Advanced Nuclear Fuels Cycles and Systems, American Nuclear Society, September 2007.
- D. F. Wilson and P. L. Rittenhouse, Effects of Impure Helium Environments on Surface and Near-Surface Microstructures of Reactor Candidate Materials, ORNL/TM-2005-525, UT-Battelle, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, September 2005.
- M. D. Kass, J. F. Thomas, D. F. Wilson, S. A. Lewis, Sr., and A. Sarles, “Assessment of Corrosivity Associated with Exhaust Gas Recirculation in a Heavy-Duty Diesel Engine,” Proceedings of SAE International 2004, 2005-01-0657.