|STRADER, Tracy W.
The MST Division Research Support Group is here to assist you with the following services:
- Environment, Safety and Health
- Facilities Operations Management
- Information Technology
- Nuclear & Radiological Control
- Procurement & Engineering Services
- Quality Management Services
- Training & Support Services
Use our "How To" list below to allow us to help you get your research done in an efficient and timely manner.
Contact: Brooks Coleman, 576-1765, Mobile 208-5798, email@example.com
- Facility Operations Manager
Contact: Cathy Wilson, 576-6123, Mobile 574-4066, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Environmental Protection Officer (EPO)
- Research Safety Summaries
Contact: Jewel Brown, 574-0957, Mobile 310-3794, email@example.com
- How to report an occurrence
- How to get rid of nonhazardous waste
- How to get rid of hazardous / contaminated waste
- How to schedule an RSS meeting
- How to discuss or schedule craft work
- How to get a permit - hot work, lock out / tag out or other permit
- How to fnd out about radiation policies
Contact: Ann Stanton, 574-4483, firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to fnd out about upcoming training
- How to fnd out about on-site dosimetry
- How to fnd out how to use precious metals
- How to place an order on the Market Place (click on Market Place and Login)
- See Market Place Instructions [pdf] (also located on MSTD Sharepoint site - MSTD Internal)
Contact: John Q. Bui, 384-4578 (cell), email@example.com
- How to get computer help
- How to to schedule F&O Work - (the work order needs to be in place before Ron Cornett begins any work)
- Tom Engert nor Dennis Hamrick, need a work order since they are in the IT organization (they cannot work on computer hardware/printer problems).
Contact: Tom Engert, 241-4791, Mobile 805-3008;
PC and MAC Computer problems (cannot work on computer hardware/printer problems, contact John Bui).
Contact: Dennis Hamrick, 576-6752, Mobile, 423-261-5047
- Server problems (cannot work on computer hardware/printer problems, contact John Bui).