Whole Wall R- value Calculator And Thermal Mass Calculator
Part of the ORNL Material Database For Whole Wall Building Energy Calculations
The Whole Wall R-value Calculator has replaced the old Whole Wall Thermal Performance calculator. These calculators are constantly being updated from previous versions. The new versions of the calculators will contain many new and updated features. If you have downloaded previous versions of the calculator, skip directly to step 2.
These calculators are available to the public through the authorized use of Oak Ridge National Laboratory. All downloads located within this page are free of charge.
Send Us Your Feedback
Please review the calculators carefully and send any comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- IBM PC or compatible 200 MHz or faster
- Windows 98/NT/NT4/2000/Me or higher
- 32 MB RAM (64 MB RAM Recommended)
- 10 MB free hard drive disk space
- Internet access
- .NET Platform (download link included on this page)
- Internet Explorer ver 5.01 or higher
- Screen resolution of at least 1024 X 768 (1152 X 864 recommended)
Installation Requires Two Steps For Fully Functioning Calculators
Please Note: If you already have the .NET Platform on your computer skip to Step 2.
Please Note: Once you install the .NET platform for the first time, it will not need to be installed again.
Step 1: Install the .NET Framework
For Detailed Download Instructions Click
Step 2: Install Calculators