Thermal Mass Calculator
Part of the ORNL Material Database For Whole Wall Building Energy Calculations
This calculator is a work in progress and we welcome and encourage all comments and suggestions. Based on suggestions and future needs, the calculator will be updated periodically. The new versions of the calculator will contain many new and updated features. If you have downloaded previous versions of the calculator, skip directly to step 2.
This calculator is available to the public through the authorized use of Oak Ridge National Laboratory. All downloads located within this page are free of charge.
Send Us Your Feedback
Please review this calculator carefully and send any comments to email@example.com
- IBM PC or compatible 200 MHz or faster
- Windows 98/NT/NT4/2000/Me or higher
- 32 MB RAM (64 MB RAM Recommended)
- 10 MB free hard drive disk space
- Internet access
- .NET Platform (download link included on this page)
- Internet Explorer ver 5.01 or higher
- Screen resolution of at least 1024 X 768 (1152 X 864 recommended)
Installation Requires Two Steps For A Fully Functioning Calculator
Please Note: If you already have the .NET Platform on your computer skip to Step 2.
Please Note: Once you install the .NET and J# for the first time, they will not need to be installed again.
Step 1: Install the .NET Framework
For Detailed Download Instructions Click
Step 2: Install Calculator