Printers Available on the ORNL Visitor Wireless Network
The printers available on the ORNL Visitor Wireless Network are listed below.
Configuring Your PC to Print via the ORNL Visitor Wireless Network
Windows - you can quickly connect to and install an ORNL printer by clicking Start and typing the printer server address followed by the printer. Press enter to begin the installation:
\\visitorprint\Printer (where Printer is from the Printer column above)
Configuring Your Mac to Print via the ORNL Visitor Wireless Network
Follow the steps below to add a printer from the above list.
- Launch System Preferences
- Launch Print & Scan
- Click the plus (+) sign to add a printer
- Click the IP icon at the top.
- Change Protocol to Line Printer Daemon - LPD
- Change Address to visitorprint.ornl.gov
- In the Queue field, enter a name from the 'Printer' column above.
- Example: R1055COMW18
- Print Using 'Generic PCL Printer' driver. If the specific driver is listed, you can use that as well.
- Click Add